Junior Interior Designer
1) Positive personalities
2) Minimum 1 to 2 years and above working experience in the related field
3) Required skills:
- CAD, 3D Max, Sketchup, Photoshop
4) Have to use own transportation / commute by public transport to site
5) Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking & flexible
6) Possess problem-solving skills & be prepared to resolve site issues at all times
7) Strong communication skills to deal with different people
8) Responsible and work ethically under company standard operation procedure
9) Work with high integrity independently
10) High emotional management and focus on work execution and deliverance
Job Responsibility/Job Description
i.) To ensure every project is well executed & delivered as per designed on 3D rendering within required timeline.
ii.) Ability to produce high standard layout drawing, detailed drawing, 3D perspectives, rendering and post-renders.
iii.) Planning & assisting project on-site including provide methods / solutions to sub-contractor to product similar design as proposed 3D renderings.
iv.) Able to work as a team and well coordinate with on-site supervisor and procurement team.
v.) Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to work efficiently.
Required Experienced Level
Preferred Language (Spoken)
Required Experience Industry
Architecture / Interior
Preferred Language (Written)
Probation Period (Months)
Interior 3D Interior Design
Fifth Space Sdn Bhd
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
5 - 30 Employees