Internship for Multimedia Designer
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing team to brainstorm, ideate, and produce engaging creative content such as digital images, video, and textual animations, artwork for branding, promotional, marketing, online social media, and communication purposes.
- Responsible for capturing, editing, and producing studio-quality photos and videos for communicating visually pleasing stories.
- Assist with other design tasks as required, including newsletter, web, poster, and flyer design.
- Assist in campaign management, including but not limited to copywriting and scheduling content
- Research and keep up-to-date with the current design trends
- The candidate who possesses or currently pursuing a degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Motion Graphics Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, web design, and desktop publishing tools.
- Has an eye for detail and is able to work independently with minimal supervision, shows initiative, and is proactive and creative.
- Minimum 4 months duration of the internship.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Required Experienced Level
Preferred Language (Spoken)
Required Experience Industry
Preferred Language (Written)
Internship Duration (Months)
Image Editing & Retoucher, Videography, Copywriting, Content Marketing
No 26-01 Jalan Kempas 1A Bandar Baru Kota Puteri, Johor Bahru, Bandar Baru Kota Puteri, Johor, Malaysia
5 - 30 Employees